Thursday, November 24, 2005

Anyone Check Out Kenny Chesney In Concert Last Evening?



For those who do not know who this is, he is one of the bigger musicians on the country music scene right now. This past summer he held a series of stadium concerts across the country. One of the venues he played was Heinz Field. I had previously came across pics on the Steelers site of the concert, and in my mind I was curious who he was a fan of in the NFL. I knew he was a huge University of Tennessee fan, and I knew that him and Peyton Manning were friends. I figured that he was either a Titans or Colts fan. I watched the concert last night primarily to look at Heinz Field and to catch a glimpse of him and a possible reference to the NFL. He was wearing a Titans hat for a majority of the behind scenes shots, so the mystery is solved. Here are two pics of Dan Rooney presenting Kenny with a Steelers jersey. I thought they were kind of cool. Too bad he isn't a Steelers fan!

No comments: