Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Welcome To JD's Steelers Nation!

If you are reading this you are either a devoted black and gold fan or a friend or family member. Welcome to my little corner of the world. At the start of this season I started putting together a weekly newsletter covering Steelers news and my thoughts on the games. I was somewhat frustrated with sending this out as an e-mail attachment because of the file size each week. A couple of my fellow Steelers fans still have dial up connections. It was mentioned by several people that I should look into starting a blog to post my thoughts. So here goes... I apologize that the last several weeks there were no newsletters sent out. My bad... My goal with this is to continue getting my fellow friends excited about the season and our Steelers. Please feel free to post comments, ideas, and/or pics. This will be our area or corner of the web to show our support for the boys from the burgh'. Get your towels out boys and girls. Here we go Steelers, Here we go!

No comments: